FERMOSTOCK 6611 / 6622 / 6811 SHELVING
FERMOSTOCK 6611, 6622 and 6811 are 3 shelving systems on modular elements. This solid system is ideal for cold store and freezer rooms up to -40°C, catering kitchens, collective entities and cleanrooms and can support an evenly distributed load of up to 900 kg per rack between 2 posts.
The system is characterised by :
+ extremely easy assembly (no tools required) and simple maintenance
+ very good resistance to corrosion
+ effective stability and great flexibility and hygiene
Fermostock 6611 and his derivatives complies with all production regulations and standards regarding hygiene and cleaning conditions (NF031) and meets the most stringent requirements in terms of durability and strength. Thanks to the well thought-out finish, the rounded corners and flat surfaces, the Fermostock 6611 system obtained the NF-Food Hygiene Label awarded by AFNOR CERTIFICATION, as well as the NSF-label.
Fermostock 6611 and 6811 rack systems are available in:
• 3 upright depths: 360 - 460 - 560 mm
• 4 heights: 1685 - 1800 - 2100 - 2400 mm
• 10 lengths: between 660 and 1740 mm
Type 6622 (formerly 8811) is only available in depth 460 and 560 mm.
• 6611: Maximum 175 kg per level (evenly distributed load)
- Lengths < 1500 mm = 175 kg/level
- Lengths > 1500 mm = 120 kg/level
• 6622 : Maximum 200 kg per level (evenly distributed load)
• 6811 : Maximum 250 kg per level (evenly distributed load)
• Maximum 900 kg between 2 uprights.
• Maximum 600 kg between 2 uprights with angle configuration
You can also use the Rackline software for online calculations. Return to the home page and log in at the top with your Linum UserID and password. Then click on the Rackline button (normally highlighted in green). If you have any questions, please contact us.