FERMOSTOCK 5711 SHELVING SYSTEM
FERMOSTOCK 5711 is an attractively priced shelving system based on modular elements. It is suitable for cold store and freezing rooms up to -40°C, kitchens in catering and hospitality establishments, clean rooms and laundry rooms and can easily support an evenly distributed load of up to 600 kg per shelf between two posts.
The system is characterised by:
+ extremely easy assembly (no tools required) and simple maintenance
+ very good resistance to corrosion
+ effective stability and great flexibility
Fermostock 5711 complies with all production regulations and standards regarding hygiene and cleaning conditions (NF031) and meets the most stringent requirements in terms of durability and strength. Thanks to the rounded corners and flat surfaces, the Fermostock 5711 system benefits from the NF-Food Hygiene Label awarded by AFNOR CERTIFICATION, as well as the NSF-label.
Fermostock 5711 rack systems are available in:
• 3 upright depths: 360, 460 or 560 mm
• 2 heights: 1685 or 1800 mm
• 10 lengths between 650 and 1730 mm
• Maximum 120 kg per level (evenly distributed load)
- Length < 950 mm = 120 kg/level
- Length > 1490 mm = 90 kg/level
• Maximum 600 kg between 2 uprights
• Maximum 480 kg between 2 uprights with angle configuration
You can also use the Rackline software for online calculations. Return to the home page and log in at the top with your Linum UserID and password. Then click on the Rackline button (normally highlighted in green). If you have any questions, please contact us.